Explore Bangladesh in two Weeks
15 Nights / 16 Days
Bangladesh World Heritage tour is the complete tour for any tourist who will be planning for Bangladesh for the first time! this tour includes all the highlights of Bangladesh including Dhaka, Three World Heritage Sites, Barisal Floating Markets, Paddle Steamer overnight cruising in the largest Delta, Sundarbans Mangrove forest Tours, exploring the Hilly tribes and life in Chittagong hills, and lastly relax at the Beach in Coxs Bazar and interesting many hidden gems that any tourist wants to visit in Bangladesh. This tour can be booked by 01 people to 25 People in one group!
Our Price From
- Tour Attractions - Old Dhaka, Sonargaon, Grameen Bank, Paharpur, Putia Temple City, Ganges, Sundarbans, Bagerhat, Barisal Floating market, Chittagong, Rangamati, Bandarban, Coxs Bazar
- Tour Locations - Dhaka, North East, South East, South East Part
- Duration - 15 Nights / 16 Days
- Tour Type - Eco Friendly, Friendly Tour, Women's Friendly, Kids /Seniors friendly
- Best Time - From October to March
Minimum 02 Pax
Save This Month:
Per Person ($USD)
- Dhaka City and Old Capital Sonargaon Exploration
- Visit Paharpur Buddhist Monastery and UNESCO World Heritage Site dating 8th AD,
- Most impressive Islamic monument and also a UNESCO World Heritage site Mosque city Bagerhat 15 AD,
- Worlds Largest Sundarbans mangrove forest,
- Brahmaputra delta cruising with paddle steamer,
- Floating markets visit, train ride, boat tour in rive gangs,
- Two Nights in Chittagong Hill District
- Explore the beauty of the Worlds Longest Beach Coxs Bazar
Explore Bangladesh in two Weeks Itineary
Day 01: Full day Dhaka City Tour
Dhaka the capital of Bangladesh has a lot to offer. we will start our full-day Dhaka city tour including:-
- National parliament building
- Lalbag Fort zand Museum
- Explore the Old Dhaka including Rickshaw Ride to Armenian Church, Star Mosque, and other sites
- Sadarghat River port and Burigonga River Baot Ride .
Overnight at Hotel in Dhaka.
Day 02: Grameen Bank Micro Credit & Craft village
The morning after buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and start driving to the ancient city Bogra (229km/ 5 hrs).
- Visit the Nobel Prize-winning Grameen Bank Micro-finance project.
- Ornamental Bengali Terracotta mosque Atia Mosque was built in 1610 AD
- Traditional Pottery Village
- Crossing the longest bridge of Brahmaputra river.
Upon arrival at Bogra, transfer to the hotel; check in to the hotel, and have free time to stroll around the hotel complex area.
Day 03: UNESCO Heritage Paharpur & Silk City Rajshahi
The morning after buffet breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and drive to Mango Capital Rajshahi and on the way visit
- Mahastangar citadel, Museum dated 3rd century BC.
- Wholesale vegetable market in Mahastangar.
- UNESCO heritage Paharpur Buddhist monastery and museum.
- Boat trip to the Ganges river to enjoy the sunset.
Check-in and overnight in Rajshahi.
Day 04: UNESCO Heritage Lalon Music & Temple City Puthia
After the buffet breakfast at the hotel, we will start driving to Khulna (285/8hrs).
- Beautiful Temple City Putia representing Bengali finest terracotta art in Govinda Temples, Annika Temple, Shiva Temple, Puta Rajbari, Rang Mahal, etc.
- Shrine of Lalon shah and his cultural center. Enjoy Baul cultural program
- visit the Rabindaranath Tagore Musum in Shiladaha Kutia Bari
- visit the local markets and country sites for on the way
Arrive at Khulna in the early evening and Overnight in Khulna.
Day 05,06,07: Sundarbans Mangrove Forest Boat Tour (02N / 03D)
Forming one of the largest margrave forests on earth, the world heritage site will be landscapes of the spectacular backdrop for the next three days. Home of Bengal Tigers, estuarine crocodile, and some 270 specs of birds, the incredible network of islands, creeks, mudflats, provide the setting for an unforgettable boat trip.
- We will cruise deep into the heart of incredible wildness, exploring just a small apart of 10000 square kilometers of the forest and freshwater swamps that cover this vast delta.
- Conditions on the boat will be comfortable, but not opulent, with twin sharing cabins, dining facilities, and Asian and western type’s toilets.
- We will offer different types of forest activities like early in the morning country boat tour inside the deep mangrove forest, morning and late
- the afternoon is one of the best times to encounter wild animals.
- We will walk from one to another island through the beach and the forest offbeat tracks to get the most closes chance to see the Bengal tigers’. We will stay two nights in the most interesting wildlife sanctuary area Kotka – Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary area to enjoy nature and wildlife activities.
- This day crushing back to Khulna,
- Taking time to enjoy one last look at these remarkable wetlands as we do, an important wintering ground for migratory birds, the Sundarbans are blessed with a nice diversity of birdlife, with fishing eagles, kingfishers, and the increasingly threatened lesser Adjudent regular visitors.
- The waters of the part are also home to Ridley Turtles, sea snacks, and mugger crocodiles, so there should be plenty of occupancies for us as we make our way back to civilization.
Arrive back in Khulna in the late afternoon.
Day 08: UNESCO Heritage Mosque City Bagerhat
Early morning after Buffet breakfast drive to the Barisal also known as the land of rivers and capital of the south.
- Visit the Bagerhat Mosque city, A UNESCO World Heritage site also.
- Forbs have described Bangladesh is one of the lost city in the world. in bagerhat we will visit Sixty Dome Mosque, Nine Dome mosque, Shrine of Khan Jahan Ali, KOlda moth, and other sites in Bageraht like Ranbijoypur Mosque, one dome mosque, etc.
- The afternoon continues to Barisal. Upon arrival to the city, transfer to hotel, check-in, and overnight in Barisal.
Day 09: Explore the Floating Markets of Southern Barisal
Early morning after buffet breakfast, drive to Banori Para boat station
- Daylong boat tour to visit different seasonal floating markets of Guava, Rice market, Vegetable Market, Wood market, and many other things.
- Backwater tour of Barisal is also very interesting to experience the daily life beauty. We will visit several markets, brick factories, rice factories
- oxford Mission church, Boat station, old city market part.
Back to the hotel & overnight in Barisal.
Day 10: Barisal to Chittagong by Road and Flight
The morning after breakfast at the hotel, we will drive back to Dhaka. Upon arrival in Dhaka, transfer to the airport and take the domestic flight to Chittagong, 45 minutes’ flying time only. Upon arrival at Chittagong, transfer to Hotel and overnight in Chittagong.
Day 11,12: Meet the Remote tribal groups in Bandarban Hill District
Bandarban town stands on the Sangue River, lying in the heart of the rich tribal landscapes of the hill tracks. One of the last bastions of Buddhism in South Asia, this captivating hill country is home to some 13 different ethnic minorities of which Morong & the marma are the largest. These indigenous tribes differ in both physical appearance and their religious and cultural beliefs from the countries majority Bengali population,
- This forbidden place is so interesting because of big ship dismantle by hands, taking a boat tour in the Karnofuli river, you can Enjoy it perfectly during high tide.
- In these two days; you have the opportunity to discover the nature and human diversity of this incredible setting.
- We will take four-wheel jeep tours to Bandarbans to into the different hilly parts to explore the cultural diversity.
- Visit the tribal markets, small hiking in the hills, eat tribal food at their home, and
- Afternoon one of the highlights of Bangladesh, boat tour in Sangu river, enjoy the cultural program, etc will be offered during your stay in Bandarban.
Day 13, 14: Explore the longest Sea beach in the World
The morning after breakfast, visit the Bandarban market (market day). we will drive to Coxs Bazars for Two nights
- Markets days are very special to visit the Bandabran markets
- On the way visit the Ramu Buddhist temples, tribal villages of Rakhainan people, and Free time in the beach city.
- Trip to Moheskhali Island
- trip to Inani and Himchori, Sunset on the beach
Overnight in Cox’s Bazar
Day 15: Fly Back to Dhaka & Trip to Old Capital Sonargaon
After buffet Breakfast, check out from Hotel and drive to the domestic airport.
- Take the morning flight from beach city Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka; it is a short flight of an hour flying time.
- Visit the Jamdani weaving village, We will meet the artist, talk with them and also buy Bengali traditional Shari, Scarf, etc.
- Old Capital Bengal Sonargaon Tour including Panam City, museum.
Back to Dhaka & free time for shopping, movie watching, etc. Overnight in Dhaka.
Day 16: Final Departure to next Destination
After buffet Breakfast, regular check out and transfer to Dhaka International airport. upon arrival, you will be transferred to the international lounge and say goodbye to Bangladesh Eco Adventure Team. End our tour.
Extra Attraction of the Tour
Bangladesh Eco Adventures strongly believes in personalized tourism. All the tours we try to show the traditional sites and stops in local markets on market day and depending on our timing, we visit local villages, visit Rice factory, visit the brick factory, photography tour also in different places. All this is also including in this tour program. We earn not for making a profit for ourselves or our company, we also do regular donations to schools and villages during the touring time. Apart from our income is always shared with depriving communities of a particular area where to go!
Things you should know before making your plan to Bangladesh?
- Bangladesh Eco Adventure highly recommend always an organized visit with a prepared travel plan! It helps you to enjoy your Bangladesh visit with comfort and relaxation.
- The itinerary we have shared above is a great way to exploring the tribal life of Bangladesh! But Bangladesh eco Adventure is very flexible to customize the travel plan as per your demand.
- In Big cities like Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox’s Bazaar we can offer all ranges and category hotels from standard category to five-star category facilities available
- In small cities like Jessore, Kustia, Rangamati we have the budget category, standard, and up to Three-star (Local) available
- The Hotels we will offer to you has hot water + TV + free Internet (lobby /rooms ), complimentary breakfast except for Saint martin’s Island
- Saint Martins Island is a remote part of the country, here we don’t have any electricity facilities but the hotels will provide you only at night electricity till 12:00 am the midnight.
- Rooms will be twin sharing basis.
Bangladesh Eco Adventure has different categories, different standards of transportation available on your tour. As per our clients demand we can offer from the public bus to charted helicopters, all the transportation support.
- 01 – 02 Pax we use Toyota Sedan Car or public transportation as per clients requirements
- 03-04 pax we will be using Seven seated micro Van or public transportation as per clients requirements
- 05 – 07 pax we use Toyota 09 Seated Hiace van,
- 08 – 14 pax we are using tourist costar 22 seated
- 15 – 28 Pax we are using Volvo or Hyundai brand new luxury bus
- Bangladesh has a good network of trains, almost every direction; you will find any trains are going.
- Bangladesh currently came up with luxury bus services in almost every destination.
- Bangladesh has a domestic airport in all big sites Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox’s bazaar, Saidpur, Rajshahi, Jessore, Barisal, and Sylhet operator by one national carrier and three private airlines.
- For short boat trips, we use an engine motorboat if the weather is good with the best available safety measurements
- Teknaf to Saint Martin’s to Teknaf Journey by governments certified vessel seat in basics